HBA '85 Reunion Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sent request for quote on bar and food...

Hi, all:

The consensus appears to be that the LCC works. As such, I've left a message with my contact's manager them asking that they tentatively reserve it for us, pending getting costs for the food and bar service. I'm hoping to hear back on Monday or Tuesday, as my primary contact is away until then.

I'm fine with using Sabina's Gifttool service. Our company also can do secure transactions, but it would be a few hours work for me to setup everything and debug it. If Sabina can do it easily, that's fine. I know that the credit card companies really soak purely on-line business on the credit card rates, though, so that's why I brought up us doing it.

Anyhow, we won't be able to start selling tickets until we get a better handle on costs and prices.

BTW, we have just about enough people to field 2 full lines plus a goaltender for a hockey game. Whitey is going to contact the MBA 85's goaltender hho is a good friend, to see if he can get things rolling from his end.

Any thoughts on the wine tasting yet?

- Bruce
(905) 317-5844

BTW, just to get my $0.02 CDN in on the wine tasting, I LOVE the idea, but I'd really like to promote some Niagara wines as part of (not necessarily exclusively) the event. There are some absolutely fantastic wineries that you've never heard of - Angel's Gate, East Dell, Willow Estates plus all of those owned by Vincor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home