HBA85Team@AvalancheNetworks.com
Hi, all:
I've created a single email account -- hba85team@avalanchenetworks.com -- that forwards to all of us on the organizing committee. You can use this when sending an email to the group, and when someone posts to http://hba85.blogspot.com, it will automatically send an email to the group.
BTW, I made a post earlier today regarding the food options at the LCC that everyone should review. We need to determine if the food options and prices are reasonable so that we can firm up the venue.
- Bruce
(905) 317-5844
bruce.lamb@avalanchenetworks.com
I've created a single email account -- hba85team@avalanchenetworks.com -- that forwards to all of us on the organizing committee. You can use this when sending an email to the group, and when someone posts to http://hba85.blogspot.com, it will automatically send an email to the group.
BTW, I made a post earlier today regarding the food options at the LCC that everyone should review. We need to determine if the food options and prices are reasonable so that we can firm up the venue.
- Bruce
(905) 317-5844
bruce.lamb@avalanchenetworks.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home